Special COVID-19 Announcement From Window World
As we are learning more about the COVID-19 virus and its impact on our community, families and work environment, Window World is responding by taking precautionary measures to decrease the risk to ourselves and our customers, while continuing to operate as normally as possible. Like you, we have watched the Coronavirus crisis carefully. In keeping with our pledge to provide our customers with the highest level of service, we’d like to tell you what we’re doing to serve you and do our part to keep you safe during this time of uncertainty. Rest assured, our community’s safety is our top priority. Here are the steps we are taking:
- We are reforming the way our offices operate by practicing social distancing in all our facilities.
- We are implementing new internal procedures to ensure the appropriate distance between employees, we are closing our public showrooms and are mandating deep cleaning of our common areas.
- We have disinfectant available in our facilities and have added outdoor handwashing stations.
- We are further reducing the interaction between our employees by limiting visits to our facilities by Window World field representatives and installer teams.
- We are changing the way our sales team operates. We have new procedures to promote safe ways for us to serve you, our customers. Our sales staff are happy to present product options over the phone, or if in person, in your front yard or another open-air location.
- Window World installer teams will take every precaution in your home. This includes wearing appropriate protective equipment and all work areas will be disinfected at the end of each day
- If our field representatives visit your home, they too will be following strict procedures to keep you safe. They’ll be using a disinfectant on all work surfaces and we hope you’ll understand if we refrain from handshakes.
Our In-Home Estimate Sanitation Standards
When entering your home, it’s our job to create an environment that’s safe and comfortable for both you and our staff. Here is what you can expect from us inside your home.
- Avoid Physical Contact
Our technicians and representatives will refrain from shaking hands or any physical contact during your consultation.
- Flexible Rescheduling
If you are not feeling well on your scheduled appointment date, contact us, and we’ll be happy to reschedule your consultation.
- Sanitize Materials
Before entering your home, our team members thoroughly wash their hands and sanitize any products and materials.
- Room-to-Room Isolation
As we take measurements throughout your home, we’ll notify you each time we change rooms so you and your family can relocate as needed.
Learn More About Our Free Estimates »
How We’ve Evolved Our Installation Process
Although the majority of our installation services occur on the exterior of your home, your safety remains our #1 priority. That’s why we’ve taken several additional precautions to fully protect you and your family on installation day.
- Necessary Rescheduling
If your assigned installer is not feeling well on the day of your installation, we’ll contact you and reschedule your appointment.
- Social Distancing
Should we need to enter your home, our technicians will remain at least six feet from you and your family members.
- Proper Isolation
If inside your home, you will be notified ahead of time so you can self-isolate in a room separate from your installer.
Learn More About Our Installation Services »
We will continue monitoring this situation closely. If you wish to delay a project, please let us know. There may be operational restrictions imposed on us by local or national authorities, which we will follow. However, you may be sure that when this crisis passes, Window World will be there to provide and service your exterior remodeling needs.
We thank you sincerely for choosing Window World, a family-owned, locally operated company.