Awning Windows Complete Texas Homes
Don’t underestimate the power of awning windows from Window World of Beaumont when adding the perfect finishing touches to your home. You can stack awning windows on top of larger window styles for visual appeal and increased functionality. Plus, awning windows open outward so you can enjoy added privacy and ventilation in any weather.
- Open easily with corrosion resistant hinges
- Fits in smaller and higher spaces
- Can be left open in light rain
- Vent screen frame keeps dirt and insects out
- Made in America and constructed for life-long durability
- Backed by our Lifetime Warranty
Awning Windows Gallery
Awning Window FAQs
- What’s the difference between a casement window and an awning window?
- The key difference in the two is casement windows open to the left or right and outward while awning windows are hinged at the top and open upward and outward.
- What are the benefits of an awning window?
- An awning window can provide great ventilation, natural light and provide maximum energy efficiency.
- How do you open awning windows?
- Awning windows open with a cranking mechanism, much like a casement window. Simply unfold the handle and give it a few easy turns for fresh air.