- About Us
- Why Window World
Request Free Estimate
Not a window industry expert? Don’t even know where to look for the best replacement windows? If you’ve been tasked with the burden of purchasing specific products for your windows, but don’t know where to start, the understanding professionals at Window World of Beaumont are here to guide you through the process, step by step.
We understand that home-improvement projects of all sizes can be intimidating. That’s why Window World of Beaumont is happy to be your light at the end of the tunnel. Follow these 5 basic steps and you’ll see how even the most subtle changes to your home’s window scheme can reenergize the character of your living space:
1. Energy-efficient is cost-effective. With all of our replacement products, you have the option of energy-efficient material. We apply an ENERGYSTAR® Qualified SolarZone™ Insulated Glass Package to your window that conserves light absorption and exhalation to keep your air conditioning running at a comfortable, affordable rate this summer. This option will save you precious dollars in the long-run!
2. Drafty windows are faulty windows. If you close your windows and still feel a breeze inside your home, your windows are losing their ability to seal out air. This could be attributed to a number of issues, but for your purposes it’s a pretty strong indication that you need to replace your windows. If you notice consistent drafts from your windows, contact the professionals at Window World of Beaumont and let us help you through replacing your drafty windows.
3. Keep your windows clean. You could have the most durable, energy-efficient, stylish window on the market, but it would be useless if left unclean and poorly cared for. A dirty window immediately loses transparency and efficiency, thus raising your energy costs and lowering curb appeal. One of the easiest ways to combat this is to clean your windows, inside and out, regularly.
4. Match your replacement windows with the style of your home. You’re all finished with your window replacement project. You’re home looks fresh and updated. But your windows don’t match your home’s decor… Avoid this catastrophe by getting a feel for the tone and theme of your home before shopping for new windows. If you have a window that fits, you’ll know it. Schedule your free in-home estimate today to consult with the experts at Window World of Beaumont. We are here to help you navigate through your honey-do list!
5. Prepare your windows for hurricane season! One huge mistake some Beaumont residents will make this summer is neglecting their windows during hurricane season. The risk such neglect poses not only to their windows, but the safety and security of their home overall is alarming. Don’t make the same mistake. We highly recommend upgrading to Window World’s Hurricane Impact Windows. They are tested and proven to withstand hurricane-force winds and are energy-efficient to give your home sustainable durability this summer.
The experienced professionals at Window World of Beaumont are excited to assist you with any size home-improvement project. If you are confused, or just need a second opinion, then contact us today to schedule your free in-home estimate. Our passion is to assist you!