Balance Function And Style With Casement Windows
You can have both fresh air and welcoming curb appeal when you choose casement windows from Window World of Beaumont. Our screened casement windows are crafted to easily crank open to a 90-degree angle for increased air flow. At the same time, the large panels increase the amount of light inside and look beautiful from the street.
- Weatherstripping provides superior protection in inclement weather
- Energy-efficient design keeps heated or cooled air inside
- Grooved panels and color-coordinated hardware creates a custom look
- State-of-the-art locks provide homeowners with peace of mind
- Truth Maxim® hardware ensures smooth and reliable operation
- Comes with our transferable Lifetime Warranty
Casement Window Gallery
Casement Window FAQs
- Are casement windows energy efficient?
- Yes. Window World’s casement windows use an insulated glass unit with optimal air space to improve energy saving performance.
- When to use casement windows?
- Casement windows, which open like a door (instead of sliding up and down like a normal window) are great for any area of the home, such as a kitchen or bedroom. Casement Windows should not be used where their movement could be obstructed by exterior objects such as bushes.
- How do casement windows open?
- Window World casement windows are operated using our state-of-the-art Truth Maxim® hardware and a low-profile, single-handle positive locking system provides ease of use.