Add A Focal Point With Bay & Bow Windows
Custom-built by hand, bay & bow windows from Window World of Beaumont create a beautiful focal point. Their curved design adds space to your room while maximizing scenery. While they illuminate rooms with natural light, they also increase energy-efficiency and keep heated or cooled air inside. You’ll enjoy the gorgeous views for years to come.
- Combine three or more windows for added depth
- Use single hung, double hung, casement, or picture windows
- Prevent sagging with state-of-the-art hanging system
- Available in a variety of woodgrain and color options
- Add curb appeal to the exterior of your home
- Includes our industry-leading Lifetime Warranty
Bay & Bow Windows Gallery
Bay & Bow FAQs
- What are bay & bow windows?
- Bay & bow windows offer an expanded view to bring additional light and design into your home.
- Can I replace normal windows with bay or bow windows?
- Yes. Many times the space left from an old window will allow for bay or bow windows to be installed, but if necessary Window World can adjust your opening to fit any window you desire.
- What is the difference between bay and bow windows?
- Bay windows are composed of three separate windows, angled like an isosceles trapezoid. Bow windows are composed of 4 or 5 separate windows.
- What are the features of bay & bow windows?
- An expanded view to bring additional light into your home; extruded vinyl frames and sashes to help increase energy efficiency; Slimline reinforced mullion design for added strength; Adjustable turn-buckle cable hanging system to eliminate sagging and bowing.